Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a international leader in electronic transformation, today announces the extension of its Identification & Entry Management offering with a new Identification as a Support – Evidian IDaaS – accessible from the cloud on a membership foundation. This all-in-just one safety solution manages on-premises, cloud-based and as-a-Support applications.
As most enterprises are now migrating conventional IT infrastructures to the cloud, they ever more require to securely take care of their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS applications. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS gives a unique broad assortment of functions to Atos’ purchasers, notably:
- As-a-Support secured obtain to on-line applications for workforce, associates and shoppers
- Passwordless working experience working with SSO based on id federation expectations and multifactor authentication
- Prepared-to-use multifactor authentication functions which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, mobile push, PKI and other approaches – providing a seamless consumer working experience
- Protected, adaptable, and scalable solution, based on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also aids organizations comply with regional restrictions this kind of as Finance PSD2, Health care HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this solution, Atos also provides its extensive twenty-yr working experience and expertize in Identification & Entry Management (IAM), with sturdy technologies and a robust monitor record of large consumer fulfillment.
IDaaS options are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” methods as they supply a extensive set of functions to assist and prepare organizations to align their IAM and Cloud methods, with Zero Have confidence in in thoughts.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which incorporate identities currently being the number just one assault vector, location IAM at the coronary heart of cybersecurity methods. With our new IDaaS solution, we give our purchasers the power to take care of their IT setting from a solitary pane of glass, facilitating working day-to-working day management and growing over-all safety,” states Sébastien Brachet, Head of Identification & Entry Management at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Identification Defined Protection Alliance (IDSA) which aims to build a stronger safety posture among corporations today and elevate the position of id in businesses’ over-all safety methods.
To discover additional about Identification and Entry Management–as–a–Support, stop by the atos.web website.